Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info for fellow fishermen
[size 1]I found a good site for cheap lures: jlvlures.com

They're in Hilo, HI. I ordered lures on Friday morning and received them today (Monday) in FL! I have had excellent service every time I've ordered from them (it used to be jacksinternational.com).

They also have weekly lure give-aways for folks who register, but I haven't won any yet.

I'm passing this on for the benefit of fellow fishermen - tight lines all!

(Disclosure notice: I am connected to jlvlures.com as a satisfied customer only - no business or family relationship exists.)

Paul [/size]
[signature]
[cool][size 4][green][font "Poor Richard"]Hi there snook.hooker and thank you for not including a direct link to [/font][font "Poor Richard"][#800000]jlvlures [/#800000]in your post. I did check out their prices and they seem very reasonable. Although it is hard to tell anything about quality from a pix.[/font][/green][/size]
[signature]
I didn't want to violate the TOS, Dryrod, but wanted to share a good site with the fishermen. The photos aren't great, but the prices and shipping are!

Can you help me with getting pictures in my posts, instead of always as a link? I'm not having any luck with it at all... I click "inline" and try copy/paste, but it ain't working!

Thanks,
snook.hooker (Paul)
[signature]
ok, let's try again...
[inline "26.5 092005.JPG"]

woohoo! it worked! thanks, dryrod!
[signature]
Is that the lure you bought or is that your dinner? [Tongue]
[signature]
LOL!
That was definitely dinner. I didn't catch that snook on a jlv lure, but I have caught them with others...
[signature]
Thanks Jack - just got your email - that's very generous of you!

Please sign up as a member here at BFT - there's a lot of good stuff here for fishermen and those that offer good service to them!

Aloha!
Paul

PS - had the priviledge to visit Maui and Oahu in '97 - you're very fortunate to live there, my friend!
[signature]
Jack - I saw your banner ad at the top of one page - welcome to BFT!

Thanks again for the lure, I'll let you know how it does - and I will continue to enter your weekly contests - and buy the lion's share of my lures from your site - keep up the good service and good luck!

Paul
[signature]