Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Musky w/pics
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]I wanted to get out and do some musky hunting, so I called up Old_Coot, and we talked about trying to "jig" for them. sounded kind of cool and different to me. So we met in Ogden at 7:00am, headed on up and was fishing before 8:00. Did some jigging for a while, and the funniest thing happend, Old_Coot was casting his jig'n lure out, when it must of landed right on-top of a smalley, it scared it right out of its skin, & it jumped clean out of the water! Good duty watchen!![/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3] Then we decided to go trollen for Musky, Headed out to Browns point, and shortly after 9:00 I had "Muskie_On" I landed me a nice 33" Tiger. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3] This musky was in its prime, It did a couple of realy nice, tail dances, while fighting to be free, so after landing it, I set it free to fight again another day! We had a little rain, but the water was almost glass. What a great morning ![/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Terry, nice fish. Haven't heard from you in a while how are things?Glad you had a nice time.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFdan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Cool! I caught my first one last Saturday at Pineview. I'm pretty familiar with that lake, but where is Brownie point?
Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.
Very nice Terry!

When are you going to come back up to the big blue and do some

"JIGGING"
[signature]
thanks for the report terry. i need to get back to the view for some smallie action
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]Well Pat, I'm getting ready to hit the Big Blue any day now!!, I see a few post where some lakers have already been landed.[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3] But first, I'm headed off to Lake Powell, (Got kitchen pass) to chase some fight'n Stripers. That should be good duty, Then when I get back from Powell , we'll hook up on the Big Blue. Oh Pat I baught me a new 3hp Jiffy ice hawger, and the new Marcum LX-5 flasher, from HFT, so they should be here in time for no more Hand drilling, Hopfully the Big Blue will have Hard water this winter. Needless to say I'm planning on living on the Blue on my weekends. Lets Hook up.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Twas a very nice relaxing day for fishing for sure. We knew it was going to rain so we came prepared and soaked up the nice fall sprinkle weather. There seemed to be lots of surface fish jumping action all morning in the rain. As always, I enjoy fishing with ya BC. Thanks.[/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
Great photos Bait_Caster,

I need to get up there to that water and look for some of those teeth critters this year sometime.

That is funny about the smallie jumping like that ! I had a simialr experience last week while on my float tube. I was relaxing and sitting on glass like water at UL soaking some crawlers off to both sides of my tube and not moving anything - not my flippers or my rods - kind of in an observing nature trance-like state. When all of a sudden right in front of me, within two of three feet, a medium sized carp broke through the surface and splashed me. I almost screamed it startled me so much. But, it broke the spell I was under and I had a good giggle for the next 5 or ten minutes.
[signature]
Old Coot i see your still using that jaw grabber. Didnt you learn your leason long ago. Had to throw that in there.
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]SS,[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Good to see ya pokin' your head in on the board once in a while. Actually, that Berkly lip gripper worked pretty good on that teen-age 33 incher. But I wouldn't try it on one any bigger.[/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
Nice work . I haven't hook any this year but might be because I've been fishing in the wrong water holes .
[signature]