Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A different kind of rudness while fishing.
Went to Co. & N.M. to visit relatives for a for about 10 days. On the last day I broke away for an afternoon of fishing from the shore of Abiquiu Res. in N.M. Learned quick that this lake was for boat fishing since there was very little shore line access (mostly private property). Anyway, found a road to an unused bat ramp above the damn and walked the shore fishing for bass. Right at the beginning I had some big guys follow my pulse worm but skittered off. Continued along the rocky shore line, rounded a corner and there were a couple sun bathing and swimming, naked.[blush] Hey, that's ok, if they didn't mind, I sure didn't. Worked my way around them trying not to disturb them and continued fishing. Only caught a few small smallies. Based on what I saw at the beginning, I'm sure they are there and I wasn't doing something right.
Decided to go back the the first spot where I saw the big guys and spend my remaining time trying different things to see if I could figure out the secret. Got back and was approaching the spot, a guy drives up in the lot above near by in an old beat up car, gets out of the car, walks down to the shore line about 50ft. from me, takes off his clothes, (people in N.M. seem to like being naked?), jumps in and proceeds to swim up and down in front of me completly oblivious of me. Needless to say, I was not intertained by this naked guy so I just decided to call it a day. Considered casting for "a big catch" but didn't.[mad]
Leaky
sounds like to me you just met your first (PETA) member of that is....

they are sum squrilie chariatures and some dont have there noodles rapped on propper... LOL to bad you didnt have a camera and or cell phone to take a pic and email or call the police to turn him in for improper exposure, you could have told the cops that the PETA was making the fish sick, the fish kept throwing up your bait... LOL.....[sly]

what would have been fun to do is post his pic on every gentlemans web site you could find...lol eventualy it would get back to him....[shocked]
[signature]
Would you believe, I actually had a camera with me!!!!! I just dont's seem to make the connection unless it's a fish. Next time!
Leaky