Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recipes
Any Pheasant recipes that folks would like to share??<br>I have 2 breasts in the freezer waiting to be grilled, baked or marinated??<br><br>[laugh]
For a quick and simple recipe, remove breast from each side of the keel bone. Remove the tenderloin strip from each fillet and remove the tendon (silver skin) by holding the large end of the tendon between your fingers, while pressing down on it (tendon) with a table knife using a cutting board underneath, just pull the tendon out. Next cut the fillets into bite size portions of your choice. Melt 1/2 stick of margarine/butter in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Add the pieces, stirring to coat. Add seasonings of choice, I like a little fresh lemon, dill weed and paprika. It's ready within 10 minutes. You can also vary many ingredients, gravys etc. <br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are to big and fat to run fast"
Anyone have any good Venison recipes?<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
any VENISON recipe sound`s goood 2 me!....butt i take it n slice it n 2 patty steaks n fry it just enuff 2 brown it then cut it up n2 bite size piece`s n throw it n crock pot along with anything i kin git my hand`s on....beat`s da hell out of McDonald`s!....i got 1 4 FRAWG leg`s 2.....i`ve alway`s battered them n fried them....then 1 day i put them on da grill...<br>HOT DAWG!....talk bout mouthwater`in....them thang`s were good....made da texture a lil different....kinda like crableg`s...<br>don`t use 2 much heat though....MERRY XMAS 2 ALL!.....<br> Bsafe!............C-Ya!............<br><br>
Sounds good to me too ChrisP. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"