Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting Photos
[cool]Use this thread to post your photos of the hunt. Any/All hunting photos welcome.
[signature]
This is a picture of my father-in-law with his first grouse ever. I took him out on opening day and he's hooked now.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=12420;]
[signature]
[cool]Thats awesome catman, nothing like having a father-in-law as a hunting partner. I know that my wife would tend to let me out a little more if I was going with her dad[Wink].. Here are a few photos that ironworker wanted to share with everyone! Its been rumored that this is the new state (Utah) record.
[signature]
Here's my 1 1/2 year old buck I shot on opening morning.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=12702;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=12703;]

Here's a nice blue grouse I shot later that day while pushing deer for my dad.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=12704;]
[signature]
oppening day in connecticut on state land, a 3 pointer and doe
[signature]
11 pointer i pushed to my buddy on privite land in conn.
[signature]
[inline VENADONARETESkk.jpg]
[signature]
I pulled these photos up from the archives. These pictures were taken in may 2004 in California. We were pig hunting and my uncle had the chance to take this Corsican ram.
[signature]
[center][Image: PDC_0046_004.jpg][/center]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Here is picture of my 5x5 whitetail shot in Northern Idaho and the other picture if of Kenny Coye and his 4x4 which was shot a couple hundred yards away.

[inline "Eric with 5x5 Buck resized.jpg"]

[inline "Eric and Kenny with 5x5 buck resized.jpg"]
[signature]
My First[cool]! I Hunted a few years 1986-89. Just got back into hunting 2 years(hunting seasons) ago 2004

Northern Catskills, town of Windham NY. 11/21/05 9am Spike (7 1/4" Left & 6 1/2 Right)

My budies Peter & Dave standing Behind me.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]This is the bear my buddy got last year in Idaho. He just got it back from the taxidermist today.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Friend's elk that was at the past Sportsman's Expo here in Utah.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[inline scottieelk.jpg]
[signature]
This was my second buck ever, taken in Southeastern Utah. Talk about alot to live up to...I'll try to make the pic bigger. (you can see his blood on his antler from my hands, I wish I would have shot him at the top of the mountain instead the bottom, 53 minutes all uphill to the truck...ya, ya, cry me a river.[pirate])
[inline 2004.jpg]
[inline "4x3 2004 resize.jpg"]
[signature]
Here is Mrs TKB's first deer, she took him on Saturday! 18 yards, nothing but vitals!
[inline annsbuck.jpg]
[signature]
[Smile] A friend of mine arrowed this buck last night. Way to go Leonard !!!
[signature]
Here are a few to start my pics.
My 6-point bull from the 2006 mz season in northern ut. The others are doves from this year including a eurasian collared dove i shot 2 weeks ago.
[inline lh2.jpg]
[inline lh1.jpg]
[inline lh3.jpg]
[inline lh4.jpg]
[inline lh5.jpg]

These bucks are living on the Kennicot Copper Mine property in Harriman, Ut.
[inline lh6.jpg]
[inline lh7.jpg]

Here is my deer for 2006. Taken with my muzzleloader
I think they are twins.
[inline lh8.jpg]
[inline lh9.jpg]
[inline lh10.jpg]
[signature]
Here is my bull elk for 2006. Shot at 40 yards in the neck with my 30-06. Second day of the hunt.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Here is a chukar that I got on the opener here in Utah.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[inline devilchicken.jpg]
[signature]
This is this years buck (2006) taken about 50 yards west-southwest of the previous pic. Note the difference in weather.
[signature]