Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ducks
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Anybody going to hit the marshes this weekend??? I have to work, but just curious as to who is going out.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I'll be headed out to little section of the Bear river refuge on sunday with luvs2atv and vettdude.
[signature]
Yep, sure am and planning on going out a little befor the weekend as well.
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Where are you going to be going out to OEJ? I wish all you guys the best of luck out in the marsh. Wish I was going too.Damn work.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Will be at the bear river bird refuge this weekend. Last weekend we came back with 54 ducks and 4 geese from out there. Do good out there all year. Any of you guys have swan permits?
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Hey we should all try to hook up sometime and smoke some ducks and geese. Just have a big shootout.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Always up for more people to hunt with you can never have enough of those. I'm up for going whenever you are. Went out to locomotive springs last night got three jack rabbits 2 of them were with the truck, also saw the biggest antelope I have ever seen in my life, at least 16 in.
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]I'm game. Ijust need to see when my next available day is. I will hit you up with a pm. Probably won't be til next weekend sometime.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I'll be headed out to the refuge again...
Got to take sasquatch out again...
He was with me last weekend...
Though I have to work Fri night[unsure]...
I will post how I do...
Jethro
If it flies it dies.....
Say no to skybusting....
[signature]
I am game for anytime, as long as I have a day or so notice.
[signature]
Yep poor jethro has to work all night so I will take his boat decoys and wife out hunting for him. Although he will show up later.
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Wow...wow...wow...Hey you sure you taking his wife hunting???[Wink][Wink][Wink] J/K I know you guys probably best buddies, but I just had to throw that out there.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I guess the wife turned out to be more than he can handle he's not leaveing till I get there in the morning..[Tongue]
Jethro..
If It Flies It Dies...
Say No To Skybusting...
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Sounds like you got a fiesty one there then Jethro.[Tongue][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
You bet I do...
She lets me hunt when I want so it is worth it...
Jethro
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Man....Wish mine would let me hunt whenever I wanted to....But then again I probably would never be home.[sly][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Ya I suffer from that problem some times..
But she understands...
Most of the time..
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Mine understands too.......um......[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]none of the times[crazy][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I'm sorry..[unsure][unsure][unsure][unsure]
[signature]
Jethro and I went out saturday and had a slow day only got 16 ducks and 1 goose (banded of course).
[signature]