Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY B-DAY IS OVER, but YOU! may WIN A PRESENT
[shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shockedOn my birthday,a Very Long Time Ago, A *very englightened, person, worked for numerous years , trying to create a product, that would clearly change the world and *reflect on this earth, from then untill now. This Person, Sacrificed his integrity, and was threatened to be outcast from his home, unless he proved "something" ligitimate, for all to *SEE....DEC.-20-?? WHAT YEAR? WHAT CITY,& STATE? WHAT INVENTION? AND "TO WHO, DID HE SHOW IT TO".........ANSWER the Question Compleatly: YOU WILL WIN::::A VERY BIGGGGG SUPRIZE:::::THIS OFFER WILL BE OVER ON Saturday Dec.21-2002--at 9:00pm PST...E-MAIL Me at markyfisherking@yahoo.com and YOU,WILL GET THE BIGFISH BOUNUS,....Answer's MUST be with the least, explaination,or b.s. involved..CLEAR DECISIVE,ANSWER'S WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED.......p.s. astrix's are little hints.....I SAID FREE!!!! ??????[shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked][shocked] ]
[signature]
Happy Belated Birtday!! It was great seeing you at the lake the other day!! Nice to see your buddy landed a great fish!

Well you definetly have my curiousity on the trivia question, but I;m stumped how about another hint?[Wink]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I was goin to guess santa clown, and the invention was a rubber balloon doggie, and the person he showed it to was mrs santa clown.[blush]
[signature]
MERRY CHEESE-MAS 2 YOU and YOUR FAMILY.rubber balloon's and ? Mrs. Santa?/??? I'm Not 2 sure, of your replie, Due,2 my SpenDinG, SpReE, WiTh$$$$I Donught HaVe.,ShoCCk...SenD a MedICkkk PrONtO....CRiSTMass I NiCe,4 KiDs, 4 AlulTs, cOO cOO cOO.. HAPPY HOLIDAY DAVE !!!![Wink]
[signature]
I had the invention, the person and the date from your hints. I currently have a computer that is not wanting to cooperate when I was doing a surch to identify the final componants to make my reply. I will have my computer problems corrected soon! So be careful with your next one as I will be working hard to beet the time limit and provide the answer to take the prize from you!
[signature]

[signature]