Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many?
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed." "OH NO!" the president exclaims. "That's terrible. It's absolutely unbelivable!" His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands. Finally, the president looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Hey BLM not to be an ass........but I heard that one a while ago. It seems like everybody has to put their own twists in it, but all in all it's the same.[Tongue][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Ah, man, if I'd of known that, I woudn't of posted it. Sorry...[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I hadnt heard that one before, thats funny
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]I think it started out as a blonde joke. Now it's a bush joke. It doesn't matter, still funny.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I was going to post it last week. Then I said to myself BLM would just call me biased because it was not his biased option. I guess I was wrong
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]as usual... LOL! [/size][/black][/font]
[signature]