Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for ice experts
We just started a new online fishing magazine, [url "http://findfish101.com"]FindFish101.com[/url]. Ice fishing isn't one of those glamour sports with a lot of "stars". Anybody have any ideas on some experts, luminaries etc. of ice fishing? We're hoping to run a special on it in the January issue.
[signature]
Guess what, :You came to a place where there are a lot of ice fishing stars.

Ice fishing is a sport all of its own, those who have found their way in have found a brotherhood of anglers like no other. It is full of glamor excitement and commoradery.

how do you find all the excitement and glamor of ice fishing I speak about, well you will spend many an hour on the ice by your self before you run in to a group, It is best to go out with some one else with the experience and knolage of the lake..

feal free to check around and ask all the questions you like. getting our pro's to step out and reveal themselves in not likley but they wont shun from aiding any one seeking info on what and how to....

true our ice fishing pro's dont enjoy the same perks as a pro foot ball player but they enjoy countless hours of sitting on the water with out having to worie about jet skiis and wave runners. not to mention the numerous outing every weekend of barbiques and further stretching of the same lies told during deer camp....

Oh and did I mention the fishing, yep ocationaly a fish will come though the hole and you can watch a hundred anglers rush back to their spot to see if they are getting a nibble...

You tell me how glamorus a sport is when you have a hot tub sitting out on the ice full of snow bunnies in a place where your never have to worry about your beer ever getting worm.

as for luminaries just ask a question and you will get an answer, in addition you can go through the backlog of post on this board for a wealth of info provide by numorus pro's here.

Good luck and welcome to bigfishtackle....
[signature]

[signature]