Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made it out !!
[cool] Well I woke up this morning ( Oct 11 ) to 4 inches of ice on my favorite fishing lake !! Got a late start, waiting for the bait shop owner to show up , but got on the ice not to long after that !! It wasn't long before I had my first hit , a nice 20 " eye !! It took only a hour or so before I had my limit of eyes and pike , what a day to remember !! Think I'll have to skip work in the morning and make it back out there !!

P.S > Then I woke up !! LOL !!

Won't be long thou !!

[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Man ice already....I'm jealous, and a limit of eyes...Whoa! Hey what is the secret to gettin eyes through the ice. That is one of my goals here in Utah this winter.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Are there any teaching jobs in your area? Maybe I'll leave here, and move there if I can ice fish in early October-WOW!!
[signature]
Lmao! [Wink] I was about to load the pickup and head east!
[signature]
I too was excited this morning when I awoke and made my way to my early morning office to handle some much needed paper work and looked out the window and saw a billowy white snow drift, that was till I realized I was looking at a reflection of my beard in the window.[shocked]
[signature]
There's plenty of ice here in the Twin Cities area! It's just that it's all over the parking lot here at the apartments and at work. None of it is on the lakes!
[signature]