Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice on the Berry
I had to drive to Duchesne this morning, coming back I noticed that there was ice on soldier creek from highway 40 to the rocky point. There were also 2 people fishing about halfway from the highway to the edge of the ice.

The ladders, chicken creek east and west had thin ice with large long cracks through it, out to the main lake. I drove down to mud creek, there were 22 people and 2 ice shelters on the ice about 200 yards out from the ramp.

Unfortunately I was working and couldn't stop to fish.

fdg
[signature]
Good night! Mud creek aint that big. But with ice at chicken creek it wont be long. Thanks for the report. Hopefully we will get some BFT reports over the holidays. Strawberry is always a favorite.
Just FYI - I had a buddy go up to mud creek on sunday and fish through the ice. He reported that there was about three inches of ice and the fishing was slow. But that was because he was afraid of getting away from the edge with his two kids. There was some people catching more out alittle farther. We probably have a group going up on thursday if anyone is interested.

"remember where you are and how you got there, because you might have to find your way back".
[signature]