Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few out of Humboldt Bay
They told me that Fishtraps and Hammers don't work here in this area, half of these fish were on plastics and 12#, guess the local experts sure know what they bite on. (ROTFLMAO)

Been a fun year up here, season is over, the rains are here and I'm looking forward to next spring when the swells are somewhat less than the 30 footers we've had this week, 12 inches of rain an 6 days and the 65 plus winds.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Jan

[Image: MESS3307CustomImage0533843.jpg]

[Image: MESS3307CustomImage0548651.jpg]

[Tongue]
[signature]
hi jan,

if you upload them pics to me in a privet message I will post them for ya
[signature]
[shocked]no worries---,"peep hole",-- "alot",---"latelee"--,"bin havien--"TROUBLE WITH PHOTOS,4 example,"PEE WEE HERMON"........lol.....lol......lol....lol....lol.........EyE Gill My Shelf.....lol.......lol......lol....lol.....[pirate]....Ouch! ....not so bunny! Ha!.....lol....lol.....lol[Tongue].....lol....lol.........lol[crazy]..........I take the 5th...."NOT A 5th Grader......lol......lol........lol...........lol.........[shocked]............p.s. This REPLY was a tasteless gesture just to poke light at a person,without getting sue'd for every twig "I" have.....Besides, I am commited to putting the "FUN" back, into the word "Disfunctional".....oreo....shood it be the other way around......?????? just clowing 'a' round 4 real......MERRY CHEESE-MAS...
[signature]