Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wooden decoys I can help you if your old decoys "FREE"
[left][/left][font "verdana"][size 5][left]ANTIQUE DECOY "FREE HELP LINE"[/left] [left][/left] [left]Antique Decoy Update . [/left] [left][/left] [left]Do you or anyone you know have old decoys?[/left] [left]Do you know the value of your antique decoy?[/left] [left]Do know the value of many old decoys has jumped?[/left] [left]Did always wonder about the history of your old decoys?[/left] [left][/left] [left]Yes we offer free help to anyone with old wooden duck decoys also shorebirds, geese, crows, owls even swans.[/left] [left][/left] [left]For almost 30 years I have studied and researched antique duck decoys of North America. [/left] [left][/left] [left]I have always offered my knowledge to all that ask, "FOR FREE"! [/left] [left][/left] [left]Why because I enjoy giving back ![/left] [left]My mother always told me, [/left] [left]" Always enjoy the opportunity to help another person" [/left] [left]It only takes a few minutes to advise you on about your decoys and it is my pleasure to help you.[/left] [left][/left] [left]Too date we have empowered thousands of families to make better choices with their decoys.[/left] [left][/left] [left]In the last month we have helped over 100 families with over a thousand old decoys.[/left] [left][/left] [left]So often a flock of decoys or an old decoy collection is left to a family member. [/left] [left]Now the questions you ask you self, [/left] [left][/left] [left]#1 What are they?[/left] [left]#2 Who made them?[/left] [left]#3 Were did they all come from? [/left] [left]#4 What the heck do I do with them? [/left] [left]#5 Are they valuable?[/left] [left]#6 What is my best one and lest valuable one?[/left] [left][/left] [left] [/left] [left]Please just relax, have a coffee and e-mail us a picture of your wooden bird decoys and we will return answers to all your questions.[/left] [left][/left] [left]Why does Steven Lloyd offer his life time of knowledge for free to strangers???? Often this is first question readers are asking about now.[/left] [left][/left] [left]I will learn more about decoys as I help you. I am semi-retired and enjoy my passion of studding decoys every day and as I answer the many e-mails I am gaining more knowledge about what is still out there.[/left] [left]That’s my payment, more knowledge and many new friends.[/left] [left][/left] [left][/left] [left]My passion for old decoys has taken me down many wonderful roads of knowledge and friendship for this I am so very thankful. [/left] [left][/left] [left]"Caution" My passion for old decoys is contagious. Before e-mailing where protection! (Just a little joke sent by one of the many we have helped).[/left] [left]Please feel free to e-mail us any time. We will enjoy the opportunity to help you.[/left] [left][/left] [left]Have DUCKY DAY! [/left] [left][/left] [left]Steven Lloyd[/left] [left][/left] [left]National Decoy Information Center[/size][/font][/left] [size 2][/size]
[signature]