Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$25.oo Reward if found
[center][font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font][/center]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]As you folks may have heard, [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Grand Ma got run over by a rein deer last night.[/size][/font] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0877580.gif][/center]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]In the excitement and commotion that was raised when Santa was making his get away, he lost one of his rein deer. You may have herd of him, his name is Rudolph.[/size][/font] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0888399.gif][/center]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]There is an all points bulletin out for that capture of Rudolph. A $25.oo Gift certificate to the first person that finds him and post to the event of finding him in that string where he is hiding.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]There is only one problem; Rudolph’s buddies have banned together to keep him hidden.[/size][/font]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size][size 4]He is wanted alive and unharmed so be careful not to spook him when you find him and good luck on your deer hunt. [/size]
[center][#ff0000]*** Only registered members can win[/#ff0000][/center]
[signature]
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0895940.gif][/center][center]Rudolph is still missing, this elf has been leaving clues all over the board to help you find Rudolph.[/center] [center]The reward is still up for grabs...[/center]
[signature]
I think lonehunter won it with the rudolph in the arizona board. If thats not the rudolph we are looking for, he sure has a red nose.
[signature]
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0895940.gif][/center]he sure does have a red nose, But the statement next to him says that he is an imposter....

Rudolph's noes is blikning like a blinking becon.

I do admit that this one is a hard one but he is doing well in his search. it is just a matter of time.
[signature]
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0859201.gif][size 1] ..[Image: MESS3307CustomImage0869281.gif][/size][/center] [center]Roudolf where have you been? and who was that masked man?[/center] [center]That was no masked man that was the "Lone Hunter" [/center] [center][size 1][/size][size 1]click to hear the [url "http://webpages.mountain.net/wayne/midi/lonerng.mid"]Lone Hunter theme song[/url][/size][/center] [center][size 1]Once again our day has been saved by the Lone' Hunter...[/size][/center] [center][url "http://www.texasranger.org/links/links.htm"][Image: lr_silv8.jpg][/url] [/center] [center]HI' YO' Silver and Gold Away.........[/center] [center][#ff0000][size 1]=======================[/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center][#ff0000][size 1]Congradulations Lonehunter, I see you found his tracks and brought Rudolph home to Santa, [/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center]
pic on loan from the Texas Ranger Museum[/center] [center][url "http://members.tripod.com/%7EClaytonMoore/lonergtv.wav"][#606420]Click this line to hear The Lone Ranger Theme Song, The William Tell Overture[/#606420][/url]
[/center]
[signature]
oh my . i thought i was going to " have an accident " in my shorts i was laughing so hard ! you guys put a big Smile on my face with that one ! ssor declined the prize so i guess i'll give it to davetclowns 4-h project , he can use it to buy some prizes for the fishin' derbys that they hold every year . can't you just picture a kids face when he's or she's handed there prize of a fishin pole or tackel box ? pure magic ! thanks for the laugh guys , i realy enjoyed it !
[signature]
lonehunter,
You are not only a great hunter , you are also great sportsman! I know that it is a great feeling to help the kids! Dave does a great job with his durbys for them and I was lucky to have the oppertunity to atend one of them last June and the feelings that I recieved from the kids will never be out done by any thing I do! Thanks Again!
[signature]
to you guys that don't know this , davetclown and ssor have dedicated there lives to make childrens lives better thru there work . BFT also does what it can to help too . whats there reward that they value the most ? a childs Smile .
i ask you this , where else can you go to get great deals , great stories , freindship and advice on ANY type of fishing that you do ( most sites only concentrate on one type of fishing only ) and have guys like these who will go the extra mile and then some to help you out ? BFT people care , it's us that should thank them . thanks guys , from the rest of us .
[signature]
i found him i found him hahahha lou! haha so did lonehunter!! haha he,s cute
[signature]
that was a good thing ya did givin it the kids good boy for grampa that,s what gramp always said but he always said girl. to me. haha that was cool[cool] with the lone ranger huh? i miss seein him roy rogers gene autry flicka all them. gabby hays haha i liked him alot, and the old white mule he had. didn,t you? haha i almost got a mule before i got patches. he rode drove beautiful tall red black mane and tail. haha don,t git me started on my ponies we,ll never quit. [laugh][laugh][laugh] take care all you guys have a happy new year ok? but safe! take rudolph out he,s better. i use to bombfire. she,d bring me home safe. haha
[signature]
i have to laugh at that, gramma got run over by a reindeer song, my mother didn,t like it when cliff would start singin it. haha we,d sing it more just to bust her, then she,d mellow out and git with it. haha she was a cool ol duffer. haha she took too much after her father i guess, my [cool] gramp that learned me how to hunt fish shoot. haha old irish indian haha[cool]
[signature]
the site is

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ead#unread
[signature]
I am sory the contest has been over for several months now. if the site you found has a reply from lone hunter than yes you did find it.
[signature]