Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Bear Lake "Salsa Boyz" Party
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Looks like we have enough interest for yet another annual "Salsa Boyz" fishing party on Bear Lake this year. [/black][/font][/size]
[size 2]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]The original Salsa Boyz party, two years ago, was an opportunity to fish Bear Lake while sharing home made garden salsa's with each other. Last year we even enjoyed some hot bread and jam.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]This year you are invited to come fish Bear Lake and bring food to share … or not … it really don't matter at all. It's just an opportunity to meet other interested BFTers while fishing the big blue.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]So get a boat and a partner or two and meet us on Bear Lake on Saturday, November the 19th for some fishing. Most guys like to start early and stay late. You all do as you please. Most BFTers also carry the small family radios tuned to channel 12.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]It will be fun to see who gets the biggest fish.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]So … who all plans to be there?[/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
I will see you up there.
[signature]
Ralph, sounds like fun.
[signature]
I plan on being there with at some pickled peppers.

I have some room in my boat for anyone that would like to help cover the cost of fuel from Layton and the boat for the day. Send me a PM.
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Ok Old Coot, count me and my son in for the 19th of Nov.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[Wink]Hey OLD COOT ,I Would love to go fishing with ya .I had a blast last year ! I think I know how to hookem now. Sounds great ,and I cant weight.
SpiderWelder.
[signature]
Coot,
I will be having some major knee surgery on Nov. 7th. (ACL reconstruction and torn minuscus) but if I can hobble by the 19th, then I'll at least be at the marina with fresh bread and my homemade Bear Lake raspberry jam! I've got some deer jerky too from the buck I shot on the muzzleloader hunt this year.
[signature]
Hey old coot,
I did not go last year. I hope a new guy is welcome! I will try to make it up. I am building an addition on my house. If I can break away for the day I will give it a try.I'm Sure that I can think of something to whip up for food. BLFG knows that I can whip up a fancy old meal. BLFG, Should I bring up some of those good old beans?
[signature]
I'll be there.

bodine
[signature]
I be there with MGB (I hope hint hint)
[signature]
I am planning on fishing the Bear on the 19th with you Mike. Our quest for the 10+ pound mac will continue.
[signature]
Old Coot, My wife and I are going to plan on coming up for the weekend. Do any of you guys know where I could get a room in the valley?? Are there any motels in the general area? Which ramp are you guys going to be meeting at?

Thanks.
[signature]
I wish I could come but my boat is down for the winter. There is no way you will catch me on my toon up there this time of year... maybe next year.....
[signature]
I will be heading up depending on if I can find a boat to fish off of *hint hint*, my little jet boat is also down for the winter. That thing hates cold weather.

PS I got my new Highlander so I have room to carpool from SLC if anyone is up for it.
[signature]
I plan on being there. I believe Musky Hunter will be with me.
[signature]
I still have room for one maybe even two in my boat. I have finished the floor, it’s all new, even have seat to sit on this year.
[signature]
Hey there FishingWaters,

Do you still have room in your boat ? I would like to go, but have no boat - actually I do have one but it's up for the winter now.
[signature]
Hey Fishound, you are welcome to come with us if you do not go with FishingWaters.
[signature]
I do still have room for one in the boat. If anyone wants to ride up with me I have some room in the truck. I’ll be leaving Davis County at 4:45 AM.
[signature]
Wow, looks like I got a chance to fish in a boat.

Anyone want to carpool up there from Salt Lake area and share gas expenses ???

CBR ?

Anyone ?
[signature]