Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bassrods,
Hey buddy ... How's the knee coming along? When you gonna be back out on the water?
[signature]
Legs doing good. Off the cane, but still hurting a bit. However I had to get back to fishing...before I went postal. CBR and I took a trip to Powell a couple of weeks ago and one up to Jordanelle. We posted pictures of both trips.

A bit painful, but well worth it. It's good to be back on the water.

Thanks for asking. [Smile]

[signature]
So when we heading down south? I fished Rockport yesterday trying to target smallies and I caught a small 6 incher and nothing else. Couldn't mark them on the sonar anywhere.

I am going to spend alot of the next couple months down south.
[signature]
I can go anytime...just tell me when you're free...CBR. I always enjoy the down south...

I thought you said it was 8 inches...[angelic][Wink]
[signature]
I've got this week off. I am down for a trip. Let me know guys!
[signature]
I cann't make it this week but I'm going to try to hit SUBA's torm. on the 12th and see how my leg dose.
[signature]
This weekend isn't looking promising for a trip down way south. I may be going down to the SUBA tourny as well, don't know if I will fish it yet, I hate being a non-boater. Utah sucks because of the need for paper tournaments, stupid rules keeping from a proper weigh in.

LAME

I guess I will have to get my bass boat sooner than later. Early spring I think.
[signature]
[cool]Does that mean you'll be selling the Sea Doo boat?
[signature]
Why not fish a real bass tournament [the BF Open this weekend]?? Bring some of those fish back from the Juan.
[signature]
Nah, I will hang onto it so I can use it for wake boarding and skiing. Smile
[signature]
Why would I want to bring fish back from the San Juan?

Would love to fish the federation tournament but this weekend isn't looking like a weekend I can get out to fish. Besides I have my eye set on getting into that this next season.
[signature]