Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we go fishing?
Woke up this morning and my granddaughter says to me Peepa how about we go fishing? [ bless her heart, couldn't have said it better] We had flapjacks and sausege and then it was out to the garden to dig for worms. After half a dozen we loaded up the truck and headed for our local bluegill pond. She got the line in the tree first cast [we call it doing the Bob] LOL Then she instructed me that the spinnerbait I had on needs a 6"worm on it for a trailer bait. [Of course one she had made] We fished and of course got the big skunk but we did takle the inportant questions like how come turtles don't drown and what do Ducks eat. Sometimes in my busy life I do get caught up on having to catch something when I go out. But sometimes it's just plain fun to get nothing and have fun doing it. My daughter called me and asked what we where doing and I told her we were fishing, in Nov? she says, Yep the sun was out, the leaves have changed and I have good company. What better day to fish! It was a blast today.
[signature]