Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find The Baby New Year
[Image: MESS3307CustomImage0859201.gif][size 1] Roudolph, we need your Help![/size]

[size 1]the stork droped off the Baby New Year at the wrong place and has forgotten where he left him, with all the rain snow and fog we will need your help lighting the way to finding the Baby New Year, [/size]

[size 1]With your help and the help of one of our anglers or hunters we shuld be able to have the Babe back in time for the new year...................... [Image: MESS3307CustomImage0869281.gif][/size]

[size 1][/size]

[size 1][/size]

Find the baby new year and and win a $25.oo E-Gift certificate redeamable at the on line Bass Pro Shop here at the Bigfishtackle Superstore.
[signature]
[size 1]Find the baby new year and and win a $25.oo E-Gift certificate redeamable at the on line Bass Pro Shop here at the Bigfishtackle Superstore.[Image: MESS3307CustomImage0869281.gif] [/size] [center][#ff0000][size 1]======================[/size][/#ff0000][/center] [left][size 1]Rudolph is lighting the way to help you find the Baby New Year. Along the way you can expect to find tips and hints of how to use and find all the fishing information available on this forum.[/size][/left] [left][size 1]if you have a fishing club in one of the open states you can make that state your home board, we love and welcome fishing clubs here at Big Fish.[/size][/left]
[signature]
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0954769.gif][/center][center]Time has gone arye![/center] [center]The baby new year has been lost in time.[/center] [center]there are baby new years poping up every where, But there is only one Baby New Year 2003[/center] [center]Your task is to find him and bring him back to date.[/center] [center]Remember to waatch for Rudolph's hints and tips, they will help you to find your way around and under stand this site.[/center]
[signature]
[size 1] [/size] [left]Take the pill the night before the trip so it gets into your blood
stream, most people who use these pills the day of their fishing trip tend to get no relief, and usually end up getting sick.

[/left] [right][Image: MESS3307CustomImage1103541.bmp][/right]

(This post was [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_editlog;post=2302;"]edited[/url] by davetclown on Dec 29, 2002, 8:50 PM)
I found him dave here he is back home i hope happy 2003 patti
[signature]
hey dave, if that,s the baby new year then he,s on my site i think i found him hahahahahaha under santa came early hahaha RIGHT? haha what a funny place he was at. haha lou=mare [cool][laugh][Wink][Smile]
[signature]
i guess i really haven,t had enough coffee yet haha later [laugh]
[signature]
[size 1] [/size] [center][size 1][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0987846.gif][/size] [/center] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0859201.gif][Image: MESS3307CustomImage1103541.bmp][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0954769.gif][/center] [center][url "http://pages.prodigy.com/shadow2/new_years.mid"][#ff0000]Should old acquaintance...[/#ff0000][/url] <- Link[/center] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage0084488.jpg][/center] [center]Congradulations Patti, you have succeded in bring back our little baby New Year 2003.[/center] [center]As ledgend has it we will now have a prosperous New Year with a bounty of fish thanks to your and your insperation.[/center]
[signature]