Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jig making session in Ogden
Bft jig making session in ogden nov, 29th from 6pm-8pm will be covering basic jig making and pouring, Tubedude has agreed to come give the class at my home.

please rsvp. in light of recent terrorist attacks on the board im going to be picky on who i invite into my home. so if i dont know you please pm me and im sure we can work something out.

so post up if your intrested
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Hey, Petty. I'm considered a terrorist by some here. Can I come? I need to get some hooks for those roundhead jigs we taked about.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[Wink]Hey Petty,
I would love to attend. LIke I said, I dont have any material but would love to attend. I can park my car in your driveway and scare the hell out of your neighbors and the terrorists.

If there is room, Count me in.

Rileyfish
[signature]
rsvped:

tubedude, fish1on, BLM, Rileyfish, AFDan52,
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Petty, I've been called a lot of things in my time, but I'm interested and i still need to get those jig heads from you anyway.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
almost forgot, because of the time we are having this i will provide a pot of chili to eat if everyone else would like to bring something to go with it that would be apriciated,

also this is a beginers class but have set aside aa few slots for advanced makers for a refresher course.

i will be firing up my melting pot about 4pm so if anyone would like to pour there own stuff and would like to come earlyer that is an option
[signature]
Hey Jason,
I would be more than happy to bring some drinks or something. Let me know on a pm what I can bring to help out.

Thanks
RILEYFISH
[signature]
thanks to all that could make it. i just wish the weather would have been better so everyone could have been there and our infamous teacher too. im not much of a teacher so i hope you learned something. well ill try and schudle another one just after the first of the year.
[signature]
im working on getting another jig class going in the next couple of weeks. any intrested for another one?
[signature]
[cool] Depending on what night you do it I would be interested. Just have to see as it gets closer.

RILEY
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Probably get more attention and response if we started this on the main board and then move it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]