Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas gifts for us!!!
I know at christmas time I get to buy my own presants. Usually it's Cabela's or another link on this site. If you want Santa to bring some good plastics, how about supporting one of our own, Maniccustomlures. Great product and better prices. It's time we replaced that old, tired out missletow with a new 6" changeable craw.[Wink][Wink]
[signature]
Just to let you guys know, we are going to offer some new curl tail grubs in January or Febuary. If you want stick worms that last longer, then your in luck. Check out some of the awsome colors on our web- site. We will be offering some lures to test in January or Febuary, so keep an eye on the tackle testers forum.
James
[signature]
I picked sum google eyes from extreme lures made by megabaits.

I had a great deal of luck with them last summer with the large mouth bass using a couple different riggings. I got one of them JB-50. they work great on the pumpkinseed and small mouth.
[signature]
I too had picked some up, but didn't have much luck with them here in CT. But then again brushhogs didn't work well last season eather. Extreme Lures has been a great outfit to get my Luckys and Charlie baits. I can always recommend them. Those goggleeyes, I do allways have a pack in the tacklebox.Did you rig them with a jig? How did you fish them?
[signature]
I use a 6 inch two hooked crawler harnes size #6 Octopus hooks with beads and a spinner blade.

I tie up several collor combinations cause as you already know some days color makes the differance between hits and no hits.

some times I use weight some times not. I will switch it up as well the way I present it. I will present it right on top of the water, mid depth, and across the bottom, When not using a sinker I will do the dead float and jerk method all the way in for them bass who like to hit on the way down, this way they are given several oppertunities.
[signature]