Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bans
[size 2][size 2]Hello All,
It seems pretty clear to everyone at this point that all bans have been lifted (not only in the Utah boards but throughout BigFishTackle.Com). This could be a great opportunity to bring some additional perspectives back to these forums!

There are a couple of reasons why this happened and the biggest being. Many people not involved in some of the previous problems were affected by the bans and collectively we decided that restoring their access to these boards expeditiously was important enough to take the risk that some intervals who had been banned in the past may view this as an opportunity to use this service again or perhaps be herd on issues they feel strongly about and would maybe appreciate another chance enough to follow this boards guidelines.

I hope this will prove to be a positive move for these boards. These boards benefit the most from the most diverse amount of people and opinions and it is great to have many different perspectives on issues.

We really hope that we can all maintain a level of decorum in the boards even when hot topics arise.

I would personally like to welcome those of you that were banned back and remind you that your views are welcome here and when everyone respects everyone else's opinion we all win.
Remember a couple of things, sometimes both sides of an opinion can be right or wrong and at the end of the day it is o.k. to agree to disagree.[/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]As theangler has stated, we decided to give everyone an clean slate and allow previously banned folks an opportunity for a second chance to participate on our forum. I hope that your future relationships with BFT and it's on-line community are positive and rewarding for all.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]To those who were banned accidentally, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have had to endure. I received many PMs from folks wondering why they were banned. These were not your average posters but people who come to BFT everyday to silently enjoy all the happenings of our forum. I hope everything is now back to normal for you and again, I apologize.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]One point I would like to make is that the rules of our forum have not changed. We endorse open dialogue. Please be respectful to everyone who wishes to partake in the discussion. I would also ask that you treat people as you yourself would wish to be treated. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]The moderators are here to keep the peace. We are everyday Joes just like everyone else here. I don't claim to be perfect nor do I always do the "right" thing but my intent always, is to keep BigFishTackle/UTAH a place that folks and their families can come to enjoy, to learn, and to discuss all aspects of our hobby. I will always do what I believe is right for these forums no matter the repercussions from those that disagree with my thought process or actions.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Please enjoy the forums an let's make our dealings here fun and positive. [/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Coom-by-ya[sly]
[signature]