Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your best producing fishing lure ?
MYfavorites ,
Artifical , the Rapala . I cast it downstream and either use a a steady retrive in a figure 8 pattern or a jerk and real on a strait corse. I have cought carp , muskey , pike, bass, and steelhead using this lure .
Natural , Spawn , bottombouncing or on a slipbobber setup .
just about every salminoid species has been cought with this bait as well as bass , carp , catfish and minomee .
[signature]
There are so many top quality products available here with our sponcers. any of which once the presentation has been mastered will bring in limit after limit.

I try to keep one of these in my box at all times. I have been able to use them most every where I have gone fishing,

Lake, river, and yes even ice fishing. in the winter they replace my steel leader for pike...

this is my if all else fails tool and I need a fish fry lure.

hand tied Coated stainless steel leader, 3/0 gamakastu octopus hooks, asorted blades and beeds.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=12599;]

most any way you want to present it.... tipped with your favorite soft plastic, Live crawler, Leach, Shiner, Shrimp, Roe, Spawn, craw, and even a peice of yarn....

top water
mid water
just off the bottom

Species I have caught with this lure

Walleye
Trout
Salmon
Smallmouth bass
Largemouth bass
Pike
Catfish
Perch
Cisco
Rock bass
White bass
Fresh water Drum

this lure is the berries for fishing walleyes on frozen rivers, especialy the saginaw. Just drop your line down on a slip sinker and wait, no jigging needed. "the lazy mans walleye Leader"
[signature]