Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice report Causey, Strawberry, pineview
I went up to Causey today and there was about 4 to 12 inches of ice depending on where you were. Strawberry had around 3 inches in chicken creek and 3 to 6 inches in mud creek as of last saturday but the entire Strawberry side was capped. I drove past Pineview and there were about 30 people fishing on the south side of cemmetary point. I don't know how thick the ice is at Pineview because I just drove by but it don't look to good. Always remember to let someone bigger than you go first on thin Ice.
[signature]
Thats great that there is ice on pineview, and great to see that much ice on causey. So how is the fishing???[cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 5]"Always remember to let someone bigger than you go first on thin Ice."
[/size][/black][size 3]Words to follow......You're killin' me! I'll remember this when we go to Porcupine! [Image: clear_shim.gif] [Image: clear_shim.gif] [/size][/font]
[signature]
[size 1]"Always remember to let someone bigger than you go first on thin Ice." For me it seems to get harder each year to find someone bigger than me. Also, with my luck the bigger guy would make it fine, but weaken the ice, so when I crossed I would fall in![/size]

[size 1]Kent[/size]
[signature]