Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabellas in Kansas City ?
Is it worth the stop???? I have to go out of town on business tomarrow to kansas city. So I was wondering is it worth my time or not ? If it is just like the one here i will not go.
Thanks
[signature]
The Cabelas here is just getting going, if you don't like what they sell let them know by calling 1-877-MY-INPUT (1-877-694-6788) this is for the new stores that open in new areas of the country so if you have feedback for the new store...tell Cabelas.
And yes go to the other Cabelas and see what they have...most have lures that work in that area.

[signature]
???? WHAT THE HECK CLIFF I have not complained about cabelas here. I have not even gone to the one here so how can I complain?????? Anyways didn't have the time to goto the one in KC that is twice in the last year I have not had the time to hit it. I am in hopes that the next time I go, I get to hit it. That should be in the next couple of months...... Anyways I here ice is on Sweet !!!!
[signature]
Sorry, Bassackward, didn't mean point a finger in your direction, [pirate] I just wanted to let everyone know that if there is any complaints about what Cabela's has in their stores...here's the numbers to get in touch with them. [crazy] They seem to be really responsive when notified of the wants and wishes of the sportsmen in their area. [angelic]

Folks always seem to complain to each other at times, when we can't do anything about the situation...but never contact the source of their ire. [unsure]

I"ll go back and edit...cause I'm not directing anything towards anyone...except trying to get the word out...this company does actually want feedback for their new stores especially.

And no...I'm not being paid to say this. [Smile] Just trying to get the best fishing supplies we can for our area and the best prices we can...so we can all enjoy our sport.

[signature]