Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcomes to our Newest Members from Michigan.
[center][font "Monotype Corsiva"][size 5]The Wormest of Welcomes to our Newest Members from Michigan.[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Monotype Corsiva"][size 5]-------------[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "ParkAvenue BT"][size 5]We hope you will enjoy your experience here at Big Fish.[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "ParkAvenue BT"][size 5]take a moment to introduce your self, and dont be surprised if you make a new fishing buddy or two, every one here is of the frendliest of nature.[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "ParkAvenue BT"][size 5]If you have invited a frend take a moment to make him/her welcome by introducing them here.[/size][/font][/center] [left][font "Tahoma"][size 1]if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask for assistance from your moderators, they can help you get your pics posted and help you find your way arund the site. [/size][/font][/left]
[signature]
welcome to " thekemps " , i know mom is feeling a little under the weather today ( flu season is here ) so i hope she feels better for the new year . dad and the boys will take good care of her , this is one super, down to earth , good family .
some people strugle to have strong family values , thats not the case here , for them it comes naturally . you just can't ask for better friends either . the boys love fishing and dad is always there to teach them how to do it right . i hate to say it but thoes kids out did me last year at the camp fishing .
dad is a self tought computer wiz and one heck of a photographer , we'll be seeing plenty of pics from him i'll bet .
moms a strait forward , honest to the bone , hard working lady . the boys just dont call her mom , they say it with pride in there voices .
as you get to know them , you'll see what i mean . so please welcome my friends , " thekemps "
[signature]
[size 1]thekemps, [/size]

[size 1]Welcome, we're glad to have ya on the boards. we love pic's too [Wink][/size]

[size 1]What is your favorite fish?[/size]

[size 1]I have to admit that mine is blue gill, cause its the only way I get to have a beer now and then, [/size]

[size 1](in the badder [Tongue])[/size]

[size 1]we will be looking forward to hearing about you adventures, great and small. don't leave out a single detail...[/size]

[size 1]again welcome...[/size]

[size 1]Oh ya before I forget did you hear about the Ice Fishing Derby that starts Jan 1st at the drop of the ball?[/size]
[signature]
WELCOME TO " LONEWOLF " , A NICE YOUNG MAN WHO WILL BE FISHING THESE PAGES FROM TIME TO TIME , CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS YOUNG ANGLERS FISH PICS SOON .

YOUR PAL , LONEHUNTER .
[signature]