Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season coming to an end
Sat. will probable be my last trip for this year. Never did get my bucket mouth to hang on the wall, but watched Bobct bring in a nice one. Had a good time with Tomc and Hutch00 on our BFT outing and taught my granddaughter how to cast better. Not a bad year for me and can't wait till march to do it all again.
[signature]
Good luck,

I have already reluctantly put away my long rods, truned the boat upside down and have begun the hunt for my ice rods and stuff.

if all else fails take your minow trap with you and see if you can pick a few minows from the lake your are fishing, the bass should be feeding on live minnows pretty good right about now, I wouldnt be suprised if you pulled up a few bucket mouths jiggiing over the side of the boat on the drop off.

they should be at or close to their maximum weight right about now... so if you are going to catch the next world record now is the time to do it [Wink]
[signature]
You read my mind Davet, I was going to get some large minnows and night crawlers for the last trip besides the ususal plastics and cranks. We'll throw it all out and see what comes back. Report to come later.
[signature]