Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather and tshirts in NW Mi.
[cool]Hey DaveT/Lonehunter/Flagman:
Here in the NW part of Lower Michigan we are shoveling out after 6 plus inches of snow and below freezing temps are welcomed by all of us who insist on fishing on hard water. 3 more weeks and we'll be on some shallow lakes up here.

Hey, I want to buy a couple of tshirts (long sleeve and short) to promote the site that really has been good for me. However, I can't see any when I visit the merchandise site. Are they sold out?
[signature]
[Wink] THE SMALL PONDS ARE STARTING TO GET ICE ON THEM , BUT STRONG WINDS ARE KEEPING THEM FROM FORMING ! I WOULD SAY , IF WE GET A COUPLE OF STILL DAYS , IT WOULD BE A MATTER OF A WEEK OR TWO HERE TOO !!
MAKE SURE TO USE YOUR HEAD , AND PRACTICE SAFTY !!

[signature]
I dont realy know what happened, it may be a page rebuild or out of stock thing, I am only guessing...

I do have a couple bft bumper stickers if that is any assist.
[signature]
well how is your dental work holding out, -3* here at 8:15 am this morning just 40 miles north west of detroit... Burrrrrrskies....
[signature]
I almost forgot, if you are shopping for T shirts you will have to watch for them on ebay. we are no longer operating the gift shop. this is the easyest way to handle quantity controll, this way when they run out thay can stop running the item... this goes with all their logo'ed items...

just do a search on their search bar... if there are any available they will show up, if not you will have to keep checking back...
[signature]
Dave T: Thanks for the update on the shirts. Yeah I went to ebay but nothing yet. I really should get a new one before our April trip to Mexico. I swear those shirts are a good luck charm for me. The last two years on different charters we have landed some huge fish. The crew have marveled at the logo, and say they "Want beeeg feeesh shirt too, senor!"

Oh well I'll keep trying.

Yeah the weather up here in the NW section of MI, is a bit frigid but not as bitter as -3. Harbor Springs was at 15 above at 7:00a.m.

I'm heading to Crooked this weekend, with slim but some hopes of venturing out-2-3 " from what I hear. Hopefully 2-3 more by this weekend, and I'll go. Nothing less then 5" for this ol' timer.
[signature]
did you get this advertisment though the bigfish email?

[url "http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=3546630&s=37724392"][Image: mailoutlures.jpg] [/url]
[signature]
Dave T:

Thanks for the heads up on the link!
[signature]
P.M. me your addy and I'll snail mail you a B.F.T. iron/sew on patch .

Put it on the carheart or hat and your set for some pics .
[signature]