Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gearing up for ice fishing!
It's almost time!!! I'm hearing of edge ice and a little ice in the coves of some of the mountain lakes, so it won't be long now!!

I'm hoping to hit early ice at Lake John and Eleven Mile. What are everyone's favorite early season lakes for ice fishing??
[signature]
Hello Don,
Sounds like fun! What are you planning on pulling out of the ice at Eleven Mile? Care to have some company?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hi Mike-

You're always welcome! I fish Eleven Mile primarily for trout. There are some b-i-g fish in there. I'll let you know when I'm heading up. If it stays cold it might be ready in 10 days or so.
[signature]
Hello Don,
Sounds great! Also I was talking to Pat (TubeDude) and he is planning a trip out in the spring. It would be great if we could meet up and wet a line!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
are you guys getting in any ice time out that way or is the snow getting to deap?

south east michigan is fifty degrees and raining again today, december we got last years march winds and this month whe are getting last springs rains, both of which we did not get last year.

things are so crazy around here flowers are blooming and tree buds are sprouting.
[signature]