Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona lake Friday --- Challenge ? BFT for $$$$$$$
[shocked]Tailgate B.B.Q Shoreline Shoot-out.Any-Body willing to cast iron,spoon,crankbait,artifical,lures of any type,are welcomed to shoot it out for private Jackpot.BigFish wins all,short notice,but will be there at bankers hours.3 in pot"not "on" pot.$$$ just 2 Much Fun....see you,or not..?? [crazy]
[signature]
Damn!! I just pulled this up, Sounds like it would have been a great time, how did you do? Count me in on the next one!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[:|]Well it wasn't all that fun.there were too many anglers from boats that made it extreamly difficult to make casting fun.It was crowded beyond belief.Alfred was working the bank,persistantly and came up with 1 trout,around 3-1/2 lbs.The Christmas Day Tournament for tagged fish,was the reason for the large turnouts...plans for another ???? Mike:Vennesa Needs to Speak to you a.s.a.p......
[signature]
Hello [size 1]ROMEROFISHERKING,[/size]

[size 1]The way you cast I can definetly see a problem! Too many boats in the middle of the lake so you coudn't send out your 300 yarders (LOL). You can definetly sling a bait!!![/size]

[size 1]Which Mike? Booyaa or BFT?[/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator