Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lure of the week review
This week the faverite of mine the Senco worm. Bobct and I allways seem to throw this bait when out for bass. It has worked well here in CT as well as VT for big bass. Watermelon color and Pumpkinseed have been standard colors to work. But on those picky days you need a variaty of colors to find out what they want that day. Rootbeer,cinnamon,smoked,and plum are in my box and they will have different color flakes for each. I've had days where Bobct was getting fish and the only difference was the color of the flake. Changed to his color and started to get fish.[crazy] You can fish these worms weightless with a #3-#5 offset hook for best results or wacky rig them for deep water. A must have for any Bass fisherman.
[signature]
that is one that I have not used, it is realy hard to switch from one soft plastic to another when you have one working for you.

I have heard a lot of good stuff about senco's
[signature]
Our own member Maniac makes a great knock off that can last on the hook longer. I've been pleased with his products. Senco does use a special plastic that makes them very soft, so it wiggles more. I've made my own mold for them to cut down the cost of my favorite colors. But you'er right DaveT, when you have a bait that gets fish for you, its hard to try something new. But I bet Maniac would send you a few to try.[Wink]
[signature]