Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"NorCross™ HawkEye DF2120PX Portable Sonar System - SOLD
"NorCross™ HawkEye DF2120PX Portable Sonar System

"Check depth and locate fish in the palm of your hand. The new HawkEye DF2120PX fish finder gives you the ultimate in portability, accuracy and convenience, and at a fraction of the cost or the hassle of installing a conventional, full-featured sonar on your boat. This flashlight-sized sonar detects depth down to 120 feet, and it measures water or air temperature to 1/10th of a degree of precision. It has a fish detection indicator and a SideScan™ function helps detect depth drop-offs or hiding fish. And you don't have to hold it over the water: it can shoot through a fiberglass boat hull or even ice. Programming is simple with the Easy Touch Programming™ function, and the Backlit SoftGlow™ display is easy to read even in low light. It operates off one 9-volt battery. Pack this fish finder along in your pocket, utility box or pack whenever you're fishing from another boat, a canoe, raft or when you're ice fishing.

I've seen this retailed between $100 and $120. Found it on eBay starting at $42.

I'll sell it for $25 (includes shipping).
[signature]
have you already got rid of this unit?email me at grah9696@bellsouth.net
[signature]
Sorry, I forgot to mark it as sold.
[signature]