Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merrry Christmas
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone 
[signature]
May Santa bring you good health and glad tidings through out this joyous of holiday seasons...
[signature]
Dryrod, very festive picture - very nice. One question though, How do you tie that fly? LOL
[signature]
Lots of fresh evergreen branches, artifical bow, and a mix of goodies. (My work bench vise is too small to hold this wreath fly). Hang out on your door and when someone bites - Wish them a Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas to you flygoddess. 
[signature]
A very merry back at ya!
[signature]
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you Dryrod and all the other members,here is on you can tie dryrod[inline christmas-tree-fly.jpg]
[signature]
Thanks Tomc - that is an interesting "tree fly" 
[signature]
Merry Christmas to you Dryrod and to all the members. You got your pink slip didn't ya Tom. When you start making tree hooks you have way too much time on your hands, {nice and warm while the rest of us are out in the cold} [Wink]
[signature]
thats right,i am going to try to catch an angel fish with it.[Tongue] i got the idea from another site
[signature]
Merry Christmas to you, your family and to all your board goers. As today is the first day of winter, was shock this morning when I let my dog out at 6am. It was 65º. A week ago it was 41º at the same time. Oh well only 3 more months of winter suffering. LOL. 
[signature]
I'm gonna move in with you Dryrod. It has been in the teens here with a heat spell right now that puts our heat of the day in the 40's.
[signature]
Sounds like a good offer to me. Hopefully your better half doesn't log onto this site otherwise we will both be in trouble.The only place that has seen the teens around here is in my freezer or 75 miles north in the mountains. Well the weather may be great but this is not fly fishing country. Probably the mountain areas might be fairly good but one never knows when a snow storm might hit. I would be in trouble for I haven't used chains since I lived in the NorthWest. Now that was fly fishing country. 
[signature]