Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no fun, this topic...
<br><i>you Are getting Sleepy…breath deep & Slow… Sleepy… your eyes Are getting heavy… you Are getting Sleepy…yes, relax…sleepy… </i>[Wink]<br><br>I have had a few folk on my boat that did the hypno thing, it worked for some, like quitting Smoking. Same folk can do the hypno thing for motion sickness as the Good ones that do it for Smoking, make sure they are Qualified.<br><br>Try the Bonine, less side effects if ya do the over counter pill thing, day before & Same day on water.<br><br>The Scopolamine Patch works for my wife that really has trouble on waters, if ya know a doc that can give the script, they Are Worth it, you can use them twice too, just keep the nonstick that comes with & after off the water you can take it off & use it again, they Also need a bunch of hours to get into system. If only on water for one day or less.<br><br>I have seen Way too many folk doing what we call…<br><i>Looking for Fish… & kina Yelling at them…</i> [Smile]…<br>`ya know, leaning way over the side face towards wata, mouth open & weird sounds coming out…[frown]<br><br> They say there are Two Kine of people…<br>The Ones that Have… & … the Ones that Will….<br><br>[Smile] <b><font color=red>ALOHA</b></font color=red> [cool]<br><br>Dan<br>Stand Up!!!<br><br><br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br>[Wink]