Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frog and Toad Recipes
Here is a special thread just for those jumpy little critters that we call frogs and toads. Please feel free to add any recipes that you may have to share with the rest of us.[cool]
[signature]
Frogs... ok, Toads... were u kidding me? I love eatting frogs but they aren't many too catch around here but toad are! Really eat toads?
[signature]
I got a few PMs requesting toads at one time. I couldn't see eating them either. I do love frog leggs though. If you do the conversion, you can use the same recipes for toads that you use for frogs.[cool]
[signature]
I got it fixed. Sorry about that an enjoy.[cool]
[signature]
It could have been one realy big frog [Tongue] I saw one once that was as big as a chicken. its legs looked like trukey drums... [angelic] no exageration....

I had a some at a resturaunt once, legs as big as chicken legs... I guess I can blaim one inch of my waist line on them....LOL

John welcome to Bigfishtackle.

I would like to extend the invatation to join as a member... just follow the new member registration link at the bottom of this reply...
[signature]
That should have read "1 Texas Frog Leg" then everyone knows that I am talking about a big one.[cool]
[signature]
[sly]
[signature]
Cool...
I love frog legs more than I do cars.
I'd be ok with frog legs... but toad? ummmm... no thanks.

I'll just stick with the walleye and salmon fillets. [Tongue]
[signature]
I'ts all good bro. I imagine that there are only Frogcicles up in the Mit right now. hee hee.[cool]
[signature]