Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature file?
[size 3]Just wondering how to edit my signature file also. I see where I can check the box to add it but can’t find where or what the heck it is. Thanx again![/size]
[signature]
[ol][li]start at the top of any page. [li]Click on Edit Profile [li]Click on User Profile [li]scroll down to [size 1]Signature[/size] [li]Fill in the information you want in your signiture [li]You may use markup if you know how to use it. if not you may contact me through a privet message and we can make arangements fo fix it for you. [li]scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Make Profile Changes [/li][/ol]

this will change your signiture on every post made by you.
[signature]
congradulations I see you got your signiture file in.
[signature]
[size 3]Thanx for looking out for us guppies![Smile][/size]
[signature]
[font "Verdana Ref"][size 3]I forgot to mention above [#ff0000]DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE YOUR USER NAME, IF YOU DO YOU WILL LOCK YOUR SELF FROM GETING BACK IN TO YOUR PROFILE.[/#ff0000][#000000] [/#000000][/size][/font]

[font "Verdana Ref"][size 3][#000000]I can tell you this from fisrt hand experience. I locked my self out and had to get help from the web owner to get back in.[/#000000][/size][/font]
[signature]
[size 3]Thank you sommore. As you can see I was goofing around pushing buttons-worse than a three year old-and tried that all ready. I just updated my original user name profile. Will that work ok? Seems to so far. Before I push anymore buttons what is the difference between “quote” and “reply” when posting or adding to a string?[/size]
[signature]
neveronsundays,
Looks like Our resident clown and great administrator has you well on your way to a great time at the BFT message boards.
I wanted to Welcome you to the boards and let you know that your post has brought up some good subjects that might help others in their use of the boards. For that I want to thank you.
I also am replying to your post to give you somthing.
So here it is! WELLCOME TO THE GREAT AND GROWING BFT MESSAGE BOARDS! I will be watching and looking forward to your future posts and replys.
Have you been fishing lately and if so how did you do?
[signature]
[reply]
neveronsundays,
Looks like Our resident clown and great administrator has you well on your way to a great time at the BFT message boards.
I wanted to Welcome you to the boards and let you know that your post has brought up some good subjects that might help others in their use of the boards. For that I want to thank you.
I also am replying to your post to give you somthing.
So here it is! WELLCOME TO THE GREAT AND GROWING BFT MESSAGE BOARDS! I will be watching and looking forward to your future posts and replys.
Have you been fishing lately and if so how did you do? [/reply]

* There I go again, I pushed the quote button! Appreciate the welcome! Looks like I get to see the administrator now to edit my profile or delete the one I tried to change…. I got out for a bit today and posted in UT. I’ll probably snoop around Montana, and rod building when I get another moment or two. Great site. Glad I bumped into the bunch.
[signature]
It is normal to make mistakes. It is what I call a learning process. You yourself can edit your posts. Just open them and in the header you will see an edit link so you can make the needed changes. I already saw your post on the Utah board. Remember I said I will be watching for your future posts.
Great to have you o the boards. Have fune while you are here and return often so you dont miss any thing posted. There is great new information posted from all around the world daily.
Just a little help on your posts. when you finnish your post if you hit the return/enter button before you post it, it will seperate your signiture from you post/reply.
I like that signiture of yours!
[signature]