Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday Fishing!
[cool]Where does everyone plan on fishing over the Holidays? This will be the first year that I have fished on Christmas Eve Day[shocked]!!! Still can't believe the wife is letting me out[Wink].. I'll be spending the day at an undetermined location with one of your fearless mods "Petty"... He's always good for a laugh or two. But when you get Petty and Fish1on together, there's usually some side-splitting action going on. Merry Christmas Idaho Board!!!
[signature]
Are you KIDDING me...fishing the day before Christmass???

Reason 101: Hurt my back again
Reason 102: On call for work again
Reason 103: Scared of wife

I tend to think that it is you and Jason entertaining me with the humor! I am usually too busy paying close attention to my fishing then making any sly remarks! [Tongue]

Merry Christmass to you and all of our BFT Idaho folks!
[signature]
i only fish with Pat so he will pull all my stuff back up the hill.

as far as bearclaw. where always making eachother laugh. (at pats expence)
[signature]
Pat??? Only one of your excuses is actually valid. Its the one about being scared of your wife![Wink] I must admit, I'm rather affraid of my wife as well[pirate]. I think you had some pretty good one liners out on Causey that day! Of course we all know that Petty character is the KING of one liners![Tongue]..

Merry Christmas!
[signature]
Merry Christmas to all. I get off work the morning of the 24th. Will spend the 25th with family. Then its off to Bear lake to fish the 26th. and maybe the 27th also. The weather gods have been nice to us the last week.[Wink]

Bodine
[signature]
If I can talk my wife into I'm going to get out for a few hours tomorrow. I haven't decided what I will do yet but I might try fishing a river instead. I'll probably get out on the ice a couple days next week. I would like to try out Twin Lakes, Lamont, Johnson, Weston, Foster, Winder & American Falls. I probably won't have time for all of them during the next couple weeks but I could fish 3 or 4 of them in a day so I might get close. I'll also probably fish somewhere around Idaho Falls next week sometime.
[signature]
Hey Pat do you know where i can get some bent ice augar blades.[Tongue]

Oh never mind i got some[mad]
[signature]
I plan on going somewhere between Weston and Treasureton on Tuesday and Thursday.
[signature]
Your killing me smalls[laugh]..
[signature]
[reply]
Hey Pat do you know where i can get some bent ice augar blades.[Tongue]

Oh never mind i got some[mad] [/reply]
[signature]