Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is on your Xmas gift list?
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Okay it won't cost you anything to state what is on your Christmas/Holiday gift list? Spend as much as you would like. Since I have just about everything that I need - my list includes a pontoon by Outcast and since I am spending someone elses money how about fly fishing in New Zealand for a couple of weeks.[/size][/green][/font]
[/center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13565;]
[signature]
I would probably go for a few weeks down in South America to go fishing for Piranhas, Peacock Bass, and Payara.[cool][url "http://www.bassadventures.com/peacock/peacock_6.jpg"][/url]
[signature]
here is my dream if I ever hit the lotto, then I will get my christmas pressent...

the one on the left is for beer runs...LOL

[Image: 900homepage_01.jpg][Image: 900homepage_02.jpg][Image: 900homepage_03.jpg]

On Cumberland Lake, depending on which way the wind blows will I know what state I will be in on that day...[Tongue] I will become a real drifter...LOL[sly][angelic]

spend at least one full sumer fly fishing for the world's record smallmouth bass...
[signature]
[center][Tongue][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Thats really cool there davetclown - however those toys would use up most of your dream allocation for the next decade. Think you can live with that? lol[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
I should fare well as long as I can keep the vikings from boarding, the viking cheere leaders are welcome any time...[angelic]
[signature]
Well it's not as big as your wish boat, but the wife has given me the nod to get my brand new 16' 6" Lund with a 40 hp Merc. If I can iron out the details. [some free stuff thrown in] I hope to get it by Feb. If we can get the slush off the water, I hope to fish by March 1st.
[signature]
Here it is, but it will only have a single console with out the top.[Image: SH-1775_Classic_Sport.jpg]
[signature]
your new Lund is a big step up on what I am fishing out of these days.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13881;]
[signature]
Now thats what I call a hard core ice fisherman. LOL [Tongue]
[signature]
I didnt find it in my sock this morning, hope santa will deliver my numbers tonight...

I love lotto day being on christmas day, it gives me something to look forward to all day long...[cool]
[signature]