Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Board
[size 2][/size]

[size 2]I will be the moderator for this board.Fell free to post your fishing reports.Also if you have any question I will try to answer them or find an answer if I do not know.
[/size]
[signature]
Welcome onboard Don,

I will be looking froward to hearing about all those fishing adventures.

Have you gotten the test prodicts yet and had the chance to get them wet?
[signature]
byrumjr,
I got a question! What species of fish are biteing and where is a good place to try to catch them in North Carolina this time of year?
[signature]
i checked out your homepage , well done ! i guess you don't get yours out of a can , do you ? it has to taste a whole lot better ! will talk to you soon .
[signature]
ssor
There are lot of species of fish biting here but the best bet would be at the coast.(Oregon Inlet)Rock fish are being caught in good numbers there now from 15 to 50 lbs.and a few Tuna(yellowfin & Bluefin) but this requires a sizeable boat or a charter boat.All other fish are there but slow.Summer is the best time to fish here.This is what I have found in my fishing trips.

Thanks for visiting the

North Carolina Board
[signature]
Received them today.I expect I will get them wet saturday.I'll post how it does.I was really surprised when I opened it and found a TEE-shirt that was a great thing for them to do.Thanks so much.

[size 1]Thanks for visiting the

North Carolina Board [/size]
[signature]
[size 1]Thanks for checking out my site.It dose taste better than the can.[/size]

[size 1]Thanks for visiting the

North Carolina Board [/size]
[signature]