Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you are a guest looking at this board LOOK HERE!!
Ok, after about 5 hours of surfing the net, I have not found a very active fishing board for south dakota. I have found a lot, but just a few post here and a few post there. So, if you are like me and looking for a place to talk fishin and have some fun, let this be the place.

A little about myself, My name is Troy and I am a proud member of the U.S. Air Force. I have only been in South Dakota for a few months now and I love to fish. I wont toot my own horn because as far as fishing, I am a pro, catching something is a different story.[Wink]

I used to be stationed in Utah and caught a variety of species there. From perch to Tiger Muskies and most everything between. My favorite species to catch was Wipers so I will be making few trips into Nebraska this summer. I love all kinds of fishing, trolling, jigging, from the shore and through the ice.

So come on South Dakota Anglers, lets find a place to call our own and talk some fishin!!!

Here are a few pics for you to look at from my 5 year tour in Utah. I always take my camera with me so expect more pictures to come with my South Dakota fishing reports! (If I dont get skunked LOL)

This was one of our BFT breakfast gatherings, what a monster perch huh? [Wink]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13824;]

This was the biggest of my muskies I landed.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13825;]

This is my good friend Pat who was stationed with me in Utah.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13826;]

AH, Wipers, I love them!!!!!! What a fight these little boogers will put up!
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=13827;]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Troy, thought I better check in on you guys and see if there was any winterkill. Hope you survived under the ice this winter. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We miss ya in Utah. Any chance you will get back over this way once in awhile? We are having the big wiper tourney on the 20th of May. Not sure if there are still any available spots, but I'm sure we could accomodate such a respected and accomplished wiper whacker.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Are most of the waters opening up over there now? What are some of the best prospects for the next month or so?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Teroy, you old Fish'in booger. How are things going in South Dakota? Been a while buddy, say the old Green monster is still alive and well and goes like hell across the water.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] Here are some pics for you. Don't be a stranger. Remember , I know where you work, or should I say put your time in, LOL.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Teroy, man you're going to miss out on a Great Wiper tournament this year. We are going to be graced with the presence of the Angler.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] This thing has gone insane , very exciting. Keep in touch Buddy.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]