Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lure of the week review
This past spring while at an outdoor show, I sat through a presentation on Bass fishing. The Pro was talking up the new Rapala x-rap. He gave me one for a prize and I went out and bought two more. Tried them many times through the year and caught absolutely nothing. Maybe it's me, but the other Rapalas did get me fish. I would hesitate to purchase this lure even though it looks like a movie star of baits. I did get some feed back from other fisherman that they did work for them in the spring only. If you have better success than me, let me in on the secret.
[signature]
you make an exclent lawer on the kings behalf in light of his new clothes.[cool]

I have only used noise making lures with rattles in them only a couple times. never caught any thing eather. wasnt a repalla. in any case I have heard a lot tell about how well this type of lure produces, yet I never see any one use one in front of me. one would think that if it worked so well it would be the go to lure.

I guess it is like with any other lure, it has its time of day and presentation. but it sure would be nice to see what all the bragging is about....[Tongue]
[signature]