Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baitshop of the week
Yea, I'M KINDA PARTIAL TO THIS BAITSHOP !
Larry's or LarryLand as we locals call it is our one stop got it all store . Located on F-97 in the northwest corner of Gladwin countys best hunting and fishing area with plenty of trout streams , Fishing lakes an state forests to keep you busy for a lifetime . [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=14061;]

Larrys has all your needs covered , plenty of fresh live bait , minnows (shiners and chubs ) leaches, waxeys , leafworms ,canadian crawlers , dillys and nightcrawlers . Need the best fishing hole to hit , just ask , you'll get the hot spot info .[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=14058;]tons All kinds of fishing gear , tackle ,flys, spoons rapalas , jigs , sinkers bobbers, hooks, leaders , (well you name it , it's here ) and they have all your hunting supplys !
If Larrys dosen't have it , you didn't need it anyway .[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=14060;]

A deli and icream shop , best in the county . hot steaming pizzas made to order , generous portions of ice cream , Sit down to enjoy a fresh brewed cup of real coffee and good conversation .
Want a capichino or a hot coco instead , mosey on up to the counter and help yourself .
Join the early birds for a morning chat , coffee and a doughnut , or come in the evening to sit with freinds and family and discuss the days events over a soda and some freshbaked breadsticks .
Larrys has videos and D.V.D.'S to rent , party supplys or those grocerys for the home or camping trip .
You haven't experanced all the best the north has to offer untill you've stoped in at Larrys .
Larrys can't be beat !
[signature]
Just a note for all my friends from the area.
We all have favorite stores we visit and for us fishermen we have our favorite bait shop, Larry's has always been mine since I moved here ten years ago.
Your more than a customer at Larry's, your as close to family as one can get , just a step above a good friend as soon as you walk through the door. It's rare to have people like that in your life.
Recently , the store has lost part of it's heart and sole that made this the best darned bait shop in the whole state as far as I'm concerned, Larry's Bride now watches over us from the heavens.
Larry continues to keep the central hub of our little community going just the way Kathy would have wanted it to be , you will never meet a finer man than him.
If you visit our little neck of the woods , stop in , say howdy and enjoy yourself as you never have before .
[signature]