Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 1-28
was going to go to east canyon this morning with my son but rileyfish and fish1on talked me into fishing pineview. big mistake. we all had our kids with us and i took my puppy. fishing was slow to non exsistant fished off cemetary point. rileyfish got the most but it was only like 6 and they where small

heres the killer with shamoo
[inline rileyfish.JPG]
[signature]
I was out there south of Cemetery Point this morning also. Fishing was slow, but I did get 6 perch. They were all 6-7". I used a glo ratfinke with an eyeball from my first fish. There was about 10" of snow on top of 12" of ice. The fish all went to the Saturday afternoon matinee at the movie theatre because around 12:30 it absoutely died. Next year should be good, the perch will be one year bigger!
[signature]
I've always done better on the north side of Cemetery Point . Last week it was nonstop hits , but most were bait size fish . Jigging spoons worked better for bigger fish .
[signature]
Hey P4l,

Thanks for the great time again on the hard deck today. Yea the fishing sucked but the cigars were good as was the company. Good lookin dog down in the sled. He is gonna be a good dog. The slush on the ice sucked also. Yes should be pretty good at Pineview over the next few years. My vexilar was going crazy with fish sometimes the screen went red for ten feet up from the bottom. We also used rat finkies, Tear drops (orange). I think they would hit about anything. They were just so small. I was hoping to get enough to make a pot of Tube dudes perch chowder. But I did not get enough to make a cup of soup!

Lookin forward to more trips with you and Fish1on.

Thanks again,

RILEY
[signature]
At least you got out for some fishin! How is the new dog adjusting to the family?
[signature]
Sorry you guys didn't really catch anything at pineview. I've been having great luck up there. Most have been on the 6 in. side, but quite a few over, up to 9 in. I have caught my limit the last 2 times up there. It's been a ton of fun. I think next year will really rock up there, but that's what I said last year. I will be going up on Monday morning, should be a blast.
Rabid Fisher
[signature]
WE were out on the north side of the point by the rocks and couldn't keep them off but they sure are small. only 2 fish out of 60 really worth keeping .
[signature]
You should have come over by us jason. It was fast and furious. I was pleseantly surptised by the size of some of those perch, caught several larger crappie too. biggest perch was 11" and biggest crappie was 9.5". The walk in and out did suck though...
[signature]