Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
conservation and preservation
For all that know me I am inviting everyone here to participate in the conservation and preservation forum. I have taken up as moderator and would really like to make some sort of difference through this vehicle. If you just want to learn more or just have some ideas about certain subjects this is the place to have you voice heard. Let us use this to bring our heads together and battle some of the negative things against us sportsman. And to reinforce the great things that are being done in the name of our sport.
[signature]
Congrats on the mod promotion Xman. I'm sure you will do a great job as Mod on the board!
[signature]
That goes for me too. Congrats
[signature]
Xman,
Welcome to the moderator group. You are the newest moderator on the boards right now but you are definatly not new to the boards. You already know that thies forums are like family, So when ever you need a hand just let us know and that help will show up.
[signature]
Way to go X!! Now you can put some of that expertise of your to more good use.Congrats and I'll help ya when ever I can. Nice to see you moving up in the world. BTW Deer Creek is nearly all ice now 3 days ago just three place left with any open water. How about we make that trip at first ice off?
[signature]
I am giving my howdy doo to xman on his board, respectivly...
[signature]
Congrats Xman, those fish you catch will serve you well in promoting the cause. Keep up the good work.
[signature]
Thanks everyone for the encouragement and anyone who offered help better be prepared. Actually I think it is a good opportunity for everyone to do their part in what ever they want to small big little or indifferent. I would ike to make that forum available for people to learn and express ideas. And you bet road for ice off im there. I might fish the last spot on the lake that is unfroze on the north side. A little secret back there [Wink]. Hope to see you all with us there.
[signature]
Congrat's to you, From all your previous post's I can tell that you are the perfect choice as moderator.
[signature]