Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why IFG didn't catch anything
In case you was all wondering why IFG has some off days I found proof that its not the fishes fault
I'm not real sure what he's doing here but it looks aweful suspicious... I see an auger and nothing else.... maybe he's doing a secret dance. I donno
DZ
[signature]
hes making yr snow cone.lol
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]That's bad.... but funny.... very funny...[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I had to do it .... the devil made me
[signature]
I was breaking out my super secret big Bow attractor. That's why I had my back turned to the crowd. I didn't want anyone else to discover my "little" secret. As you can tell from the results of the day, it doesn't work very well anymore, but hey.....I've had it for 43 years, maybe I need a new one.

DZ, for the record; I did catch one Cutt, and a hardy buzz.

IFG
OK OK one cut thats more than I caught I'm sure that whatever secret potion you were mixing up there you wernt about to share with anyone LOL
DZ
[signature]
"IFG was here!"
[signature]
As you can see, he was pointing that thing at me. I need a shower.

[signature]
I have found that a stiffer rod hooks more fish. [Wink]
[signature]
OH Man!! He aint gonna to get a trout going about it like that! LOL
[signature]
Very funny danzilla! I was wondering why our trip was cursed. Now I know![Tongue]
[signature]
Too funny DKS!

I have heard of ice fisherman using decoy's, But trouser trout ![crazy] can't be...
[signature]
[cool] Looks like he was adding antifreeze to his whole.
[signature]
I would have thought that this thread would have petered out by now!
[signature]
Well IFG does seem to like the color yellow . You needed to fish about 200 yards to the east/south east of there in 54' to 60' of water . I never done well on that point on the ice .
[signature]