Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Boat Should I Buy?
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Some of you know by now my name is Roy Randolph and I’m a paraplegic confined to a wheelchair and I have a web site called [/size][/font][url "http://www.fishingpixels.com/"][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]www.fishingpixels.com[/size][/font][/url][font "Times New Roman"][size 3] “Help a handicapped angler live his dream!” [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The idea is to earn enough money to buy a boat and fishing bass tournaments and with the site doing so well I thought it might be time to start considering what boat to buy. [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Now I have a few front runners but I figure I better hear from other folks like your self to see if there are any things I might have missed that I need to consider.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Things to consider:[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The boat will be used mainly for big water like Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair and Lake Huron, but it will also be used on small inland lakes once and a while.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Boat length must be 19 to 22 foot[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The motor must be a 250 HP, 225HP or 200HP[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Also the boat does need to be a “Bass” boat because I can’t use a deep V type boat because it is too difficult for me to move around in.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Now I would love to hear why you like a particular boat but I would rather not have any one bashing another boat brand. Sure comparing options and features is fine.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Thank You[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Roy Randolph[/size][/font]
[signature]
Well that puts my boat out of the running. I meet most of the stuff, except its not a real fishing boat and doesn't have that much horsepower. But its a Sea Ray more than suited for the Great Lakes.
[signature]
I see we have some ranger fans out there.

I was hoping to get some feed back from some of you on why you like a p[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]articular brand[/size][/font]
[signature]
Ranger hands down!
[signature]
I have a Ranger 360v. I really like it and think it could easily by adapted to suit your needs.

It is easy to get around in and some of the newwer ones may already be adaptable from the factory.[cool]
[signature]
would a pontoon boat work ??? i also have some limited mobility (i can stand, walk and sit but not at any great lenghts or time) and a pontoon is my dream boat well let me know
barry <^{{{{{{><
[signature]