Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOPEDALE WASHER & DRYER DONATION UPDATE:
[font "Arial"][size 2]HOPEDALE WASHER & DRYER DONATION UPDATE:[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]As of today, I have received $290 in donations for the washer and dryer project. In addition to the money that has been donated, someone has been nice enough to donate their used washing machine.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Still in the works, we have someone who is trying to get a company to donate a portable building and this person is also working on trying to get GE to possibly donate a washer and dryer. This hasn't happened yet, but we're still keeping up hope that it will come thru.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]In the mean time, if you have a used washer or dryer (or even a portable building) that's in good working order and you would like to donate it, please contact me. Money donations as well are still being accepted and can be sent thru the mail or to my PayPal account, which is [url "mailto:alysha@bellsouth.net"]alysha@bellsouth.net[/url][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Also I want to say big "THANK YOU" to the people who have donated money and items to this project and to the people who are working hard on getting those companies to donate the things that we need. Every little bit helps in reaching our goal![/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Thank you again![/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Sincerely,
Alysha H. Leto[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2](Home) 985-893-0180
(Cell) 985-630-8827
(Email) [url "mailto:alysha@bellsouth.net"]alysha@bellsouth.net[/url][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] *All donations will benifit the community of Hopedale, La who are all victims of hurricane "Katrina".*
[signature]