Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JORDANELLE 2/10
Aquaman and I fished Rock cliffs today from 730AM-1PM.We fished in 16' of water with Ratfinkees,tubes,Waxies,and crawlers.28 Rainbows between us,kept four.It was quite cold until later in the morning,no slush,everything froze up.Lots of sun,a little wind at times.Great day on the hardtop.[Smile]
[signature]
Mike, did you happen to catch any with any size to them?
[signature]
Thanks for the report. I'll be up there tommorow.
[signature]
there were several in the 14" range that I keep
[signature]
glad ya got into some me and beeman fished the spooky ice on hailstone on tuesday only iced 1 lil guy ice was solid then but loud.
[signature]
You and Aquaman iced some good numbers. I fished Jordanelle today from 7:30 - 12:00 and iced only four but one was close to 21".
[signature]
Nice bow Mike . At least it appears to have all its fins . Mine was 19.5" but was all nubbs on the fins and tail .
[Image: lakeXbow.jpg]
[signature]
Nice bow!, did you get that one at Hailstone? I was at Rock Cliffs from 8:30-2 today and caught 20+ 10-14 inch bows, but as other trips there this winter, nothing big and no browns for me. (Did get 1 perch though)
[signature]
Mike,

Good lookin' bow. I was also at Jordanelle, on the Rock Cliff side from 2-5:45 pm, got 11 bows and 4 perch. The bows were mostly planters, but 3 of the perch were over 8". The perch are still in there, just takes some huntin'. Met Pikeman as he was heading out, he caught some perch, too.
[signature]
Looked like there was a pretty good size posse over on the ice, I was on the water trying for the big fellas. What do you think happened to the fins - they couldn't still be worn off from the hatchery could they?
[signature]
I'm sure it was a hatchery pet . Might of been planted this fall . Even its nose was deformed like someone hit it with a hammer . I see you are hooking some nice browns now . Scare those bad boys back under the ice for me would ya .
[signature]