Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deer creek anyone???
just wondering with all yall going to nelly and beery anyone damaged deer creek yet, any reports would be read. thanks.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Well, look who came out of hibernation. Good to see ya on the board again.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]It's been quiet from DC. Some good fish being taken on minnows off the ramp at the main launch area. The ice cap is growing with the new cold temps, but before that there were boats and a couple of pontoons going out to fish the open water. Most fish both in open water and through the ice have been smaller fish, but some nice rainbows and browns. No reports of perch, walleyes or smallmouth.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Saw some brave folks today (2/12) on the ice on the north side of the island. The only open spots right now is by the main state park boat ramps.
Glad to be out of hiber dude!!! Thanks for the update, I been toying with the idea of testing the of hardwater out there one of these sundays now that my fball is over. steelers stole it. anyhow, better get down to cabelas and redeem them certs I got for b-day and x-mas....lol. Ive been re-engining a honda, and shocking and tireing my jeep...so working mostly. suns out, snows fallen, fish biting, and the bad fish is gearing up to kick some tail!!! lol. thanks again for the reports.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Forget Deer Creek. Head for Rock Cliffs area on Jordanelle. Grundles of perch and rainbows with a smattering of browns through the ice. Read the reports. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]TubeBabe and I drilled and chilled up there today, with some other BFTers. Plenty of action all day long.[/#0000ff]
[signature]