Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berry Skunk (Feb 11)
It hurts to even write this message. Over five trips this year and have always at least caught 15 or more fish. Went to the same spot, but didn't get there until 9:30am. Snow was hard which made it good to walk down to mosquito bay. We were the only ones in the whole bay. I had two hook ups but never landed one. I can't tell you the last time this happened. I drilled over 10 holes searching for fish. They could come once in a while, but nothing like before. Tried all depths and colors. Only one person in our group caught a fish. What a Sad day. Dang cold though. -24 when we got there. I also snapped the holes mounts off my tranducer. I was not a very happy camper at that point. I don't know if I need to get a new one now or if I can rig it some how. Fished from 39 feet to 15 feet. I still can't believe it. I think I am ready for ice off. No slush at all.

fish2xtc (formerly tuber)
[signature]
Keep your head up Fish2XTC. We all get our feelings hurt when we are fishing and not catching. Don't give up just get after it.

Does getting skunked have any thing to do with loging in as Tuber?
[signature]
I think I'm headed there tomorrow but I think I'll leave the 4-wheeler at home. I don't want to take the chance on getting stuck instead of fishing.
[signature]
MGB,

It is not my day. The funny thing is, when I go to the home page, it says fish2xtc, but then when I posted, it says tuber. I probably need to delete some cookies off my computer. Although I got skunked, it was a beautiful day.
[signature]
I don't know if you log out every time but if you log-out and wait for 20-30 minutes then log-in it will recognize the new user name.
[signature]