Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with the Moderator (hehe)
Tube dude,

Alright I have figured out why my fishing trips lately have come up less desireable than I planned.

Reasons being:

1. First and Formost I have made quite a few post but I am still stuck with this little worm as a icon, I think by now I deserve at least a Smallie (hint hint)

2. Ever since I have recived the "worm" if thats what you want to call it, my fishing has gone down the drain and snappin fish off left and right sooooo help a brother out.

To let you know I will be out at Saguaro Thursday afternoon, Friday Morning, then I am off to attempt Apache on Sunday (the woman is off to Cali to see her parents) this means much free time for me.

Tube Dude.....

I have all the faith that you can make a disturbed angler or should I say great buddy ole pal feel better. I know I can (hehe)

Fish On
[signature]
[cool] Well, we at least got you to "Shiner"...although shad would probably make you happier. There is a graduated scale of progression, based on number of posts, as you have so profoundly perceived. I know if you had your druthers you'd have a saber-toothed largemouth or something.

You also have to do something about that transferrence of blame thing. Hey man, if you farm a fish, own up to it. Can't blame the BFT worm jinx. If you could, I would have tried it myself. Nope...whenever you point a finger at someone (or something) else, just remember...there's three more fingers pointing right back at you.

I feel your pain. Don't know what it is, but it seems like all anglers go through those cycles. I call it "being snakebit". I've had trips...or whole series of trips...when nothing seemed to go right. The more I concentrated and the harder I tried, the more disasters happened. Lost fish, broken rods, snagged lures, fried trolling motors. It's all bound to happen sooner or later. The real challenge is how to deal with it when it happens all at once. Then again, it builds character. But I sense that you are already enough of a character, so I don't know what else to tell you.

So, you're a batchelor for a few days, huh? Hope you take advantage of the opportunities...to go fishing. Be sure to clean up all the "evidence" before she comes home. Nothing harder to explain than a bunch of empties in the backyard and "unmentionables" behind the couch. I've been wearing pantyhose ever since my wife found that pair in my glove compartment once.
[signature]